At least your eyes!!
We are RE-OPENING on MAY 19th and are doing all we can to be READY FOR YOU! Of course, if you’re not feeling well (particularly COVID-19 symptoms of having a temperature, cough or shortness of breath), please stay home and take care of yourself for your benefit and for the good of all the ladies who grace our doors!
NOTE THESE OPERATIONAL CHANGES…
- Open TUE thru SAT 11AM to 4PM to allow for extensive sanitizing and dealing with donations.
- Girls Night Out events are available on Tues, Wed or Thur 6 to 8PM for private shopping for 10-20 ladies. Call to schedule yours, call 412-364-3256 (sorry – no refreshments permitted!)
- Maximum number in the shop is 25.
- For that reason, we will have no volunteers working at this time…just Tracy and Sally!
- Three dressing rooms available and NO PUBLIC RESTROOM!
We’ll be wearing them, too!
- Wiping down surfaces every hour or more
- We’ve ALWAYS steamed our clothing!
- BY APPOINTMENT ONLY between the hours of 4-6PM.
- We know you’ve been purging, but there will only be 2 of us working the shop.
- Please have all donations freshly laundered or dry-cleaned.
These are the modifications following the PA standards – and we will monitor and adjust as things change. It’s all a work in progress…so please be patient with us and be kind to one another! We’ll do our very best to serve you!! BE KIND! BE CARING!
Latest posts by Sally Power (see all)