Thank you to every one of you who sponsored, donated and/or attended purse bash 2019 to support the mission of treasure house fashions.
An event like this doesn’t just happen – there are many to thank…
- thank you to The Chadwick for a beautiful venue, scrumptious refreshments and gracious hosting! Your staff is phenomenal!!
- thank you to our SPONSORS:
- silver: Dollar Bank
- bronze: Inspired Women Paying It Forward, Mars Bank, Piatt Sotherby International Realty
- crystal: Creese Smith & Co LLC, First National Bank, PowerHome Solar and Roofing
- thank you to our fabulous Planning Committee: Co-Chairs: Cindy Backes, Mary Ann Zeiger and committee members: Tracy Kincaid, Kathy Geiger, Christina Presutti, Jessica Goss, Linda Berkheiser, Lee Ann Hune, Linda Roehre, Lynn Rahl, Willa Koenig, Liz Gryger, Nita Moots-Kincaid, Diane Wentling, Bonnie MacDonald …hopefully I didn’t forget anybody. You gals are the Dream Team!!
- thank you to Hannah Perry, our graphic designer extraordinaire, who continues to support our mission through her amazing talents!
- thank you to Jennifer Tomazic of WPXI and Kym Gable of KDKA for gracing us with your talent and beauty – inside and out!!
- thank you to each and every Volunteer of Treasure House Fashions for your steadfast dedication and service. We simply could not exist without your selfless giving to our mission – the on-going gift of time and talents of these amazing ladies in running our shop or being “personal shoppers” or helping with special events is priceless!!
- thank you to all you took time from your busy schedules to invest in our mission by coming to our event!! Hope you had FUN!!
LOTS of ladies left the event with big smiles and PURSES!! Friendly reminder: the purses you won in the 100 Purse Raffle and the purses you purchased have $10 OFF coupons that expire in 6 months!! We want to see you SOON for some fashion “treasure hunting” at our House!
We can’t do what we do for women in need without your on-going support! It takes a village to make a difference – we are honored to link arms with YOU in our village!
Purse bash 2020 will be september 24! See you there!!
Latest posts by Sally Power (see all)