I recently attended a virtual conference for nonprofits. When asked what I saw as the most challenging obstacle right now I responded: “Exhaustion! We’re all weary – body, soul and spirit!”
My heart goes out to
- small businesses/restaurants trying to survive.
- the students trying to learn remotely.
- the teachers trying to teach remotely.
- the parents trying to parent, teach, and run businesses
- all of us trying to stay healthy and care for our loved ones!
- none of us knowing what’s around the corner but doing our best to keep on keeping on!!
Self care is not an option; it’s a necessity!
We’re modeling self-care! Treasure House Fashions will be CLOSED NOV 23-27 to spend time with family, to give thanks, to recharge…and to SLEEP! We hope you do the same!!
- NOV 28 – OPEN SMALL BIZ SATURDAY with 70% OFF! Bring your extended family and friends to our House for some “retail therapy” – we NEED it more than you! FAB donations have been pouring in – but not going out at the same rate! Your shopping is needed community service!!!
- DEC 1-18 – 60% OFF We have New With Tags items – great for Christmas gifts, and amazing merchandise to tickle your fancy!!
- DEC 19 – SHOP IN YOUR JAMMIES – 70% OFF from 11AM-4PM. It’s your last chance to catch great bargains for YOU and your loved ones before we will CLOSE THF FOR THE HOLIDAYS
- DEC 20-JAN 4: CLOSED!
We’ll be making spirits bright with our friends and family and we hope YOU do the same!
TAKE CARE OF YOU THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!
Latest posts by Sally Power (see all)