thank you for your support
the food from the best of the chefs was scrumptious, the dance exhibition by arthur murray dance was mesmerizing and the music from no bad ju ju had people up on the dance floor! It was a magical evening for supporting three great causes: living in liberty, zephania school and treasure house fashions.
- thanks to all who supported these missions at the glass slipper ball.
- thanks to team effort events for all their hard work and preparation.
- thanks to all who donated wine for our cork pull.
- thanks to lori gardner and shana webb for setting up the cork pull.
- thanks to all who attended this magical evening…It was yummy and fun!!
- thanks to all who made financial donations, even if they couldn’t come!
treasure house fashions so appreciates your support, and we hope you continue to cheer us on as we grow our mission and make our dreams come true!! Thanks so much!
the right shoes can change your world!
Latest posts by Sally Power (see all)